Getting to Know You - Friday, March 6

Ann

Would you agree to be abducted by aliens and undergo experimentation if they promised you could take the saucer for a spin anywhere you wanted and that you'd be home in time for dinner?

"Ann"]Would you agree to be abducted by aliens and undergo experimentation if they promised you could take the saucer for a spin anywhere you wanted and that you'd be home in time for dinner?

For me that's a no-brainer -- where do I sign up?!!?!?

One of my regrets is that I never got to fly in the Concorde. I had a chance in 1997 but used my Frequent Flyer miles to go to Zimbabwe and Zanzibar instead, figuring I'd fly the Concorde the next time I'd saved up a bunch of miles. Who knew it was about to become history?

I love to fly (in case you hadn't noticed). :wink:

Ann, what would be your choice?

Ellen

I would go in a heartbeat!!! Just think of the things you could find out about this great universe of ours. I wouldn't even worry about the experiments. Hey...with the advanced technology that we have been led to believe aliens have maybe they know about instant weight loss and removing wrinkles. Who knows....maybe they could transform me back to looking like a 20 year old???? Plus....I would love the excitement!!!