Friday's Air

Flyman35

Good Morning All.

There has been no air for a while so I just going to throw some at y'all.

Tom's son Mike the one he shares a b-day with called last night and said he was in St. Louis on his way to Wisconsin via car. He got here early this morning and is out now having breakfast with Tom and they are going to spend a little time together before he heads up north.

I think this surprise visit was just the boost Tom needed. He is tooling around in a bright blue Mustang. :wink:

Have a great day everybody.

Denise

Beautiful morning here in Palm Bay, Florida. It's just one of those " I wanna stay home and do spring cleaning" days. I have no idea why and how this spring "bug" manages to bite me each and every single year but it does. I want to go out and buy plants....tons of plants...and just fill my yard with flowers! Of course, it hasn't rained in Florida for so long, we can't even water our grass anymore, so plants would die faster than normal at my house this year!

Anyone else have spring fever? What does it make you want to do???

Niceweekend.gif

It's already 28 degrees here and we are going all the way to 38 degrees! This weekend we may hit the 50's, yippee. We haven't seen those since last November!

The sun in shining so me and the dogs are going to go play at the dog park.

Donna G