Hello

Lisa V

I am sorry to see this tonite!! Hope Your mom is comfortable and not in any pain for starters. Are you using a Hospice program? When was she diagnosed. What have Drs. said to you? How are you holding up?

I know this is a hard thing to deal with. Remember yesterday, Cherish today and Pray for tomorrow.

Hi Lisa. I am so sorry to hear about your dear mom. There are many others here who have unfortunately walked in your shoes so hopefully you will find much needed support here. I am sending prayers that your mom is as comfortable as possible and that there is still joy in every day.

Sandra

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry you and your Mom are having to go through this. I just lost my Mom in Feb. from a staph infection, she was in congestive heart failure. If you need to vent let us know. I keep telling this to everyone, but one thing that really helped me out a lot was a friend made a tape recording of some voice mail messages me Mom had left. When I'm really missing her it is so wonderful to be able to hear her voice again.

Dana