Tuesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! I'm trying to stay very conscious today that I have to pace myself. My cancer group meets tonight. I've been doing alot the past few days and I'm not good by evening anyway. Hopefully I'll get a stretch on the couch even if I can't nap.

Mike, I'm glad you recognize the signs and do what's best for yourself. I believe the longer you linger in depression, the harder it is for the anti-depressants to work. ts, you sound like you've been having a great time. I'm looking forward to that (great times) myself. I got an email from my friend who is having the first party at the shore. It was very encouraging and supportive. She's had a share of family and friends with cancer so she's more savy than the average person. This trip will be tricky--everyone wants to see me and get together but I know you can have too much of even a good thing. I'm really going to play it by ear. The one thing it looks like I may have to scratch is meeting Gail. I already have to fit two trips to the shore, my family and a treatment in Mt Holly, a stretch of five or six days in Pittsgrove dealing with treatment side effects, and my best friend Fran in Maple Shade. I'm not too optomistic about doing much more in a few weeks.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Judy in Key West

Morning all!

HHH here again today. I'm at work listening to a webinar. It is boring and really for my IT folks, but since I'm the team leader I have to be on it. It gives me a chance to catch up on stuff like clearing out my email fiiles, cleaning out desk drawers and, of course, checking in on my friends at the LCSC!

Susan

I have just been introduced to a new definition of HOT. I'm in Monterrey Mexico this week for work. It's been between 105 and 110 every day, with 80-90% humidity. Us Wisconsin girls are not used to this kind of heat. I am so grateful I over packed so I can change clothes immediately after work to put on dry ones.

Monterrey is a large city (3rd largest in Mexico), and there is a lot of cars and industry here, and it is nestled between two mountains on either side of the city, so it also seems very hazy and smoggy here. But the mountains are beautiful. The people are so nice, kind and polite.

The food is amazing, but I'm wracked with guilt upon eating it because I'm supposed to be dieting. But then again, I need the comfort foods. I just really can't wait to get home. I traveled all the way down here because the plants thought they would need my assistance dealing with an audit, but it turns out the auditors refuse to use my assistance because they want to have the illusion of independence, and the staff are not using me either because they are too busy responding to the auditors. So, I'm here for a week with nothing to do but sit and try and look busy. I'm SO bored. The time is just crawling, and I just want to go home and be with my family.

I've got an appointment with a dr when I get back to get a script for lexapro again. I've been off anti-depressants for about 2 years, but lately I just can't kick this depression and heavy hearted feeling. So it makes it extra hard to be away from home, family and all my friends.

I think tonight is going to end with a big tub of Helados (ice cream). TO HELL WITH THE DIET! :twisted:

8):twisted: