Moving

Bud Baker

After a trip to Wichita Falls Friday and Saturday, to ride in the Hotter 'N Hell Hundred (along with 12,000 of my closest friends), I will spend the next week moving into a new house (my wife and I are empty nesters, downsizing), so I probably won't be online much.

Never mind...

I'm still going to be in Wichita Falls the next two days for the ride, but my closing has been postponed, so next week will be business as usual.

I've hardly posted this week, I've been so busy, first with trying to get everything ready for the move, then canceling everything I'd done.

I'm still hoping to move before Rose's 4th round of chemo. She's not going to be a happy camper if I have her moving when she feels bad.

Awwww, thanks Katie. Rose's sister lives nearby and has been so much help, taking Rose to chemo and sitting with her.

I'm hiring a moving crew for the heavy stuff, and taking an entire week off to move the rest myself, so I can take my time, and Rose won't have to do any more than she feels like doing.