English Greetings for the Holidays

paul

And a happy holiday wish to you as well from this side of the pond. Where in England do you live? We used to live in Hammersmith W6 and moved back to the states in 2000.

I loved it there....the thing I liked the very best were my neighbors (almost all of whom were native Feltwellians, except for a few transplanted Danes). :) My teenage American children fell in love with the place...after having spent 5 years in New York who would have thought that a bunch of American City Teenagers would fall head over heels for a tiny village in East Anglia, smack dab in the middle of the Fens! But they did... And they still miss living at the base of St. Mary's Church.

We loved it too. We bought 2 mini coopers and lit up the streets both in and out of London. I really loved the saftey you felt while in the UK. No guns to really worry about and the most prominent crime is pick pocketing. That is definitely a much safer environment there then in the USA.

Dont get me wrong, I wouldnt give up my USA citizenship for anything, just enjoyed the innocense of the country and the schooling and saftey available for my son.