Our own Dadstimeon

ginnyde

Richard M. Kaufman Share E-mail Visit Guest Book

KAUFMAN, Richard M. Of Medford November 25th. Beloved husband of Kathleen (Boler) Kaufman. Devoted father of Tina Kaufman of Medford. Cherished brother of Rev. Harry Kaufman of Burlington and Linda Kaufman of Dorchester. Also survived by several loving nieces, nephews and cousins. Funeral from the Dello Russo Funeral Home, 306 Main St., Medford Wednesday, at 9 a.m. followed by a funeral mass celebrated in St. Raphael Church, 512 High St., Medford, at 10 a.m. Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend. Visiting hours Tuesday 2 - 4 & 7- 9. Interment will be private. It has been requested that in lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made in Richard's memory to the LUNGevity Foundation, 435 North LaSalle St., Suite 310, Chicago, IL 60654. For directions, obituary and guest book www.dellorusso.net Dello Russo Family Funeral Homes 781 396-9200 Medford-Woburn-Wilmington

I have just gotten home from Rich's funeral.

It was a wonderful service, his brother is a priest and he said the Mass (I"m not catholic so I hope I'm using the right terms). He was piped into the church by a kilted piper and a heartfelt but uplifting funeral followed.

His niece read his eulogy, which was loving and funny and showed how much his family enjoyed him and will miss him.

His send off was very much for the Rich we all knew, light hearted and loving but with an air of disbelief that he's gone.

Geri