Wednesday's Air - For Judy

Ann

Since today is infusion day for Judy, I thought I'd open the window and let today's "Air" start blowing in. Here's hoping Judy has a nice, easy day today!

It's warming here today, but with this cold I have, I feel like it's 20 degrees. I just couldn't seem to get warm last night, thanks to running a temperature.

Today is my last day of work for this year. Hopefully I can shake this cold in the four days I have off. Usually, we spend a quiet New Year's Eve at home but this year, we had planned on going to a dinner/dance. If I feel then, like I do now, dancing will be the last thing I feel like doing.

Our weather is crazy here now! Although we're MUCH warmer than many of you, the temperatures are fluctuating from day to day. It was in the high 70's on Christmas day and then it dropped to days with the highs in the low 60's. On New Years Day, it's supposed to be 78 but the next day the high is supposed to be only 60 and the entire next week is supposed to stay in the 60's. We have to keep so many different clothes in our closets, since you never know if you will need shorts and tank tops ot sweats.

So, here's hoping that everyone has a great day today....especially our birthday girl, Ginny D !!!!

Good morning, everyone! Hang in there, Judy! I hope the day isn't too tough for you.

It snowed all yesterday afternoon and evening, but warmed to the upper 30's by morning, so all the snow was gone. It's supposed to be in the upper 50's this afternoon, then another cold front tomorrow to cool it off.

Ann mentioned New Year's resolutions earlier in the week. It is that time. I always set a couple of cycling goals, but for many years, I've only made one New Year's resolution each year: to fish more. I really fell down on that one this year. Maybe I'll do better in 2010.

Have a great day, all!