Saturday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! I forgot to check the temp before coming on. Sometimes it shows up on my task bars, sometimes not. But I have my trusty new wireless weather station Stan gave me for Christmas. It says the outside temp is 58 degrees at 9 am. Brrrrrrrr. It's also breezy but the sun is shining so that's good.

Well, here we are. Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are behind us. Don't know about anyone else but I am pooped. Usually when Stan leaves to take Dom home, I'm up running around restoring order to my home. Not today. He was meeting my daughter's BF half way and I had just gotten out of bed when Stan came in to say he'd called and was leaving PSL. Oh my, and I didn't even have the child packed. Fortunately I'd gathered things together yesterday and it didn't take long. For the first time ever, Dom said he wasn't sad to be leaving. That was a little sad for us but we're glad it's getting easier for him. He said he missed his Mom and was worried about her the day she had her surgery. I've told him over and over she's fine but he has to see for himself.

I hope I don't get sucked into my new Zuma Revenge today. I'm stuck on a level I CANNOT get past. What a waste of valuable time. What's with those games that they can get to us like that lol.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy in Key West

P.S. It's day four after my infusion so I'll try not to except too much of myself.