Happy Birthday to my Daddy :(

cindy0519

I haven't posted here for a long time....and yet somehow just needed to today. Today would have been my Dad's 70th birthday. There isn't a day passes without at least some small thought of him and of how very much I miss him. 3 1/2 years have passed now since he left us and most days I can now think of him and laugh rather than cry... he was such a huge part of my life...my rock and foundation! There's nobody like my Dad...I miss him so very much today and every day. Happy Birthday in heaven Daddy! Wishing you were here to hug tightly and tell how much you mean to me and our family. I love you mucho!! And this is all the :cry: :cry: I will do today, I promise!

(((CINDY))) It is okay to :(:( as long as like you said you laugh and smile at the memories you cherish and hold close to your heart. My thoughts and prayers are with you to let this day be a day of rememberance for your dad and try to celebrate as he would of liked you too.

Heidi

Cindy...I remember you, too!!!

Wow...3-1/2 years really do pass by quickly. I hope you can take today and remember all of the wonderful memories you have of your dad!!! These special dates can really take a toll on us!

Cindy,

I truly do understand how you feel and can so relate to everything you said. My Dad also passed 3 1/2 years ago and I, too, think of him each and every day in one loving way or another. How I still miss him! His birthday is next month and the hole in my heart will grow even wider that day.

(((Cindy)))

Gail