Mondays Air!

RandyW

I know from FB Judy was having Puter problems! So, if no one elese does it here is the air thread for today.

Sunny and going to 60 today in NC Life is good. Work help mom and dad for awhile and home for afternoon to work in yard even though its muddy from saturday rain! Thats my schedule for the day!

Y'all have a great day and will check in later!!!! :wink::lol::lol::D

Morning All! Thank you thank you Randy. Yes I've been having problems with a capital "P" but I'll get thru this in time. Socializing on the computer will be limited for awhile. Been on the phone with Dell for hours. Waiting for a CD rom to be delivered. Meanwhile I have to back up all my files (from a partioned op sys instal). Once they restore all my system files and get me back on line, I have to reinstall all my programs. That's my take on how this will proceed.

Hope you all had a good weekend. I know there are lots of loving people here welcoming newcomers and supporting member who need it. But I do miss coming on every morning. I have a desktop in my home office but hate the time I have to spend here working. I enjoy my laptop because I can lounge and socialize and support and play. It's like losing a good friend. In the meantime I'm scouring my office for my AT&T mobile device that I realize I've misplaced (euphanism for OMG IT'S LOST!).

Got to go now. Have much to do before I have to go to town. I need to exchange the "internal" hard drive I bought at Ofc Max by mistake for the external one I need to back up my files. Stan has wound up with a MAJOR refurbish before tenants move into Wendy's old house here so, heaven forbid, I have to go to the grocery store AGAIN lol.

Have a great day everyone. I'll pop in when I can but I am swamped.

Judy in Key West

Good morning, everyone! Sorry you're having computer problems, Judy.

It was 44 degrees with light south winds when I hopped on my bike and rode to work this morning. It's supposed to get up to 70 this afternoon. In fact, it's supposed to get up to or above 70 degrees every day this week. Now THAT'S the kind of Texas winter weather I've been wanting to see.

It's going to be a very busy week here. Rose has chemo today. We're closing on the sale of our house in Arlington tomorrow. And my followup appointment with the oncologist is Wednesday.

Have a great Monday, all!