FRIDAY'S AIR

jaminkw

Morning All! Capital letters for all our working Joes and Janes. My toolbar is flashing 65 degrees in Orlando this morning. For the unfamiliar that's a weather warning for thunderstorms. Looks like our friend up northeast are in for more than another dusting of snow. People ask all the time don't I miss it--NO! Once my son left home, I did most of the shoveling. I lived in town then and the walk in front of your house had to be cleared by 10 am.

Wish I could just lounge all day today. Stan went out for breakfast. When he gets back we have to go shop for goodies for the family this weekend. We'll go out for the bday dinner but need to have stuff for in between. Also, we're due to go to my son's today to take the kids to McD's. We'll also go shopping to let my grandson pick out a present. There's an AT&T store near them and Judy's planning on getting herself a present too--a new AT&T mobile device.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy

drive 12 hours north and come see me in the snow and Ice in North Carolina! Gotta go to work have a good one!! expecting about 1/2 inch of ice today Dang!!!

Good morning, everyone! TGIF!

It was 42 degrees and cloudy when I got up this morning, but the rain had finally stopped. I thought I was going to ride to work, but when I spun the bike's rear wheel, I noticed a wobble. Checking closer, sure enough, a spoke was broken.

That's the second Friday in a row that I've found a broken spoke on that wheel. I guess I'm either going to have to put myself on a diet, or get a rear wheel with a higher spoke count. I didn't have time to fix it before work, so I just drove to work.

Have a great day, all!