Monday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Yes it's very early in Port St Lucie, FL, 5:50 am to be exact. I've been awake since 2:40 and up since 4:00. I have a little problem sleeping in the coach when it's too cold or too hot outside. I sleep with blankets when it's cold, my husband prefers just a sheet. But consequently he has the heater running constantly and I get hot. Then, when I wake up the noisy heater fan keeps me awake. Same thing when it's very hot. The AC fan drives me crazy. It seems I need it very quiet to fall asleep and stay asleep.

We had a great day with Wendy, Dominick and Wendy's boyfriend Tommy yesterday. I got Dominick's new computer hooked up and running. It was a little tense for awhile when I thought I might not get the internet. What good is a kid's computer without the internet. Someone had installed Wendy's internet modem and I had to get her to remember the password. I was so excited to finally turn it over to him working like a charm. We had dinner out and came back to the coach and visited til nine. All in all it was a great trip with awesome scans and great visits with the kids and grandkids. Too many coach problems though. Hope we get them all ironed out by the time we take our next trip. If anyone is thinking of RVing, remember they are an expensive toy like a boat--money pits lol. We won't be retiring when my husband is seventy next year unless we give up the coach.

I'm looking forward to getting home but not to an infusion already on Wed. Oh well, that seems to be what's keeping me well so I'll suck it up.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy

Good morning, everyone! It sounds like you had a great trip, Judy.

It's 41 degrees with a steady rain, here. The forecast high is 48. Not much excitement going on here. It's back to the work grind for me, and chemo day for Rose.

Have a great day, all!

Bud, sounds like we're in much better shape than our friends up north. Give my best to Rose. I get my chemo on Wednesday.

Maryanne, I have family and friends in so/central Jersey and I know NJ is getting slammed. People I know with 4-wheel drive were out yesterday but others without it stayed in. My husband used to love driving in the snow so we were always out after a storm and I was usually scared to death. Hope you guys are staying safe & warm.

Judy