Thursday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Back in the 50s again. Oh well, my family and friends in NJ are looking to another snow storm.

Happy BDay to Stan....It's my honey's BDay and he's agreed to go downtown (oldtown Key West) to the Tropic Theater to see Crazy Heart. The Tropic is an alternative theater created by local patrons to show small productions not available in major theaters. They also get some like Crazy Heart that are already in and out of our Regal. We'll catch an early show and then on to Square One restaurant for dinner. I love a night on the town on a weekday!

Refrigerator is on the fritz again. Bummer but glad it waited for Stan. I did have some milk go sour so it must have been happening but I checked the temp the day before he came home and it was o.k. Think it was working, then not, working, then not before it finally went again. Thank goodness we have a little fridge in the screenroom and another in the RV. You never know when things will get fixed in Key West.

Have a great day everyone.

Judy

Happy Birthday, Stan !!!

Judy, I hope you and Stan enjoy your night on the town tonight. Like you, I love Key west on a weeknight when the streets aren't completely filled with tourists. Dennis and I used to trailer the boat to Islamorada and head for Key West from there. We loved going down on Wednesday and coming home on Sunday. Ahhhhhh...what good days those were. Sorry you're fridge decided to give you a rough time. Most of my appliances are about the same age, except for a new microwave from a few months ago. I have nightmares about all of them going and the expense to replace them.

It's so cold here this morning and the high for today isn't supposed to get out of the 50's. Our weather forecaster here said that we are going to have these cooler than normal weather patterns up until May. Of course, for April and May, we consider the low 70's to be cool already....so I hope that's the range he was talking about. I haven't been really warm in months. I feel bad talking about this, as I know so many of you have had such worse weather than we have, so forgive me.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Ann

Good morning, everyone!

It was 35 degrees here this morning, but at least I didn't have to fight a headwind, riding to work. It's supposed to be sunny and 57 degrees this afternoon.

Rose is holding up well, Judy. Of course she has her good days and bad days. She's working, but putting in fewer hours than usual, and trying to get plenty of rest. She has 5 more weeks of chemo to go.

Happy birthday, Stan! Have fun this evening, Judy! Hope you get warm weather soon, Ann. Have a great day, all!