Pictures

lilyjohn

I finally got my scanner working and sent Rick the pictures to post. The one of me and Johnny was taken in August 2002 just 3 weeks after he started chemo. Believe it or not that was the thinnest his hair got. It just turned from silver to white and he lost about half of it. Then as Fay and others have said it started growing back like peachfuzz. He called it the "Frizbies". Later it started turning black!

The picture of him alone was taken in 1993 when he was 60 years old. It is one of my favorites he was sooooooooo handsome! I had to post the one of us together too. My niece took it and sent it to me telling me that she had never seen me look so happy. The reason for that was because I never had been. Hope you all like them and don't mind that I sent two instead of one.I just couldn't chose. I thought Rick would decide witch one to use but was really glad to see he used them both. Thanks Rick! Lillian

The 2nd picture is not showing up, did you change your signature? I made custom entries in your signature to show the 2nd picture.

I can fix it if you would like

Thanks Annie

You and your husband have been in my thoughts and prayers. I know you are having a rough time right now. I only hope that time proves to be on your side. You were one of the first people I heard from when I posted my first frantic post on this board. I will always be grateful. Now I have so many friends. I no longer feel all alone. Ann and Shirley and so many others have befriended me. I read and feel all of your stories, the strength and compassion I see here never ceases to amaze me. I just want to ask you one thing. When will we see a picture from you? Take care and hang in there.. Keep the faith and love with all you have it is what makes a difference and what makes life worthwhile. Lillian