Hall pass

fillise

It feels like I've been away from this board forever. I should have submitted my hall pass last Thursday. I flew to NC for my niece's college graduation and now I'm in San Diego on business. I'll be away until Sunday the 23rd and my ability to post will be limited.

So everyone BEHAVE yourselves while I'm gone!

Susan

Susan, hope you can throw a little "monkey" into that business in San Diego. It's been a long time but I remember it was a great place to visit. Take as long as you need. We all know about "catch up" when you get back. But I'll be waiting for an update on your Mom. You know I watch her. When I asked the onc if this latest scan flap turns out to be something (still think it's not), what is she contemplating. Of course, Tarceva--yikes. After I thought that, I recalled that your Mom had a tough time with it in the beginning but settled into is nicely in good time.

Judy in KW

Judy--you will be happy to know that Mom met one of her big goals a couple of weeks ago. She has always wanted to see her grandaughters graduate this spring. The oldest graduated from college on the 15th and mom was not only there, she was feeling so good that she partied till midnight with the rest of the family.

Do not fear the Tarceva!!!!! That rash was rough at first, but was well worth getting through for the improvement in her health and stamina.

Susan