Saturday's Air

Muriel

Where is everyone? It's almost 2 pm on the east coast. I can't imagine that you all have such great weather that you haven't turned your computers on yet.

The temp is 93 in Orlando and the skies are partly cloudy (or if you make lemonade from lemons, it's partly sunny). Also very humid.

I'm hoping that someone has something interesting to write about. Eric?????????????? You always do a good job.

Have a great weekend.

Muriel

Hi Muriel,

I'm guessing the reason no one is on the computer is because they're all enjoying their lives. I certainly hope so. I hope they're all out having whatever fun there is to be had today. I've already had my fun this morning. We had "Church Pride Day" and I got to scrape up gum off the floors in the sanctuary, clean the kitchen, scrub the kitchen floor, vacuum and spray Round-Up on some outside weeds. Life is good here in Orlando. Blessing to everyone today.

Hand washed my car - first time in a year? I know ecologically it is better to go to a car wash that treats and reuses the water, but I only use two buckets of water and get some satisfaction, when I am up to it. Not perfect but good enough.

It is sunny today! Not sure when we were able to say that for more than a few minutes. Last Monday, I think I heard that Seattle was the coldest place in the 48 states - Barrow Alaska was colder. I see arugula sprouts (in the mixed lettuce seed bed.)

Watched "Frozen River" last night - engaging, well directed and acted. Touching and thoughtful.

Hi Murial,

I hope I have met co-incidently, with your request but since I am reading your posting on Sunday morning,I thought I would reply to you in Sundays Air,I hope you enjoy my ramblings.