Update

marisa

:P Hi everyone!

Just checking in as I haven't at all since I requested a Hall Pass months and months ago! I recovered very well since having the brain tumour removed in January! I'm experiencing the general symptons of lung cancer but my quality of life is very good! I have no regrets at all that I chose no treatment at all. I had a chest infection in March and had to be hospitalised overnight but recovered from that thank heavens! Hope everyone is doing well! (Bruce, sent read receipt on last email, didn't receive one, is your email still playing up?)

Marisa,

It's so good to read your post today . You sound wonderful. You have been in my thoughts and prayers and I have been looking for a post from you. So glad your brain surgery and recovery have gone well and that you are overall doing pretty good. Quality of life is so important and I'm glad that you are able to enjoy our life. I hope that you will keep in touch with us. Take care and God Bless.

Hugs,

Sue