Wednesday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! Been busy on the farm but my clock had a five in the first position this morning and I don't appreciate that at all! Yes, it's cold but when Stan is with me he keeps me toasty warm.

Haven't been feeling well at all for two days. Hard to tell if it's what ails me or all the medicine I'm taking. One of these antibiotics is awful. If you don't get it right down, it threatens to make you bring it back up lol

Went to my son's for dinner and an early Christmas. Much fun. The boys were good and seemed to love our gifts (courtesy of David and Kym's input). We gave them a huge Harry Potter Lego set and small hellicopters designed to fly indoors. Very cool and even the 6 yr old did well flying it.

Off to the hospital today then HOME tomorrow. I can't wait.

Judy in KW

Another downright cold morning here in Virginia - and we are to expect some more white stuff later today or tomorrow morning. (I'm not much for watching the news - no matter what I figure I have to go to work so I'll just see the weather in person.)

Judy - not feeling well is probably a combination of everything - then the stress that we are not even aware rips us up on top of the "normal" wear on our bodies. I know my tummy is not that happy with me right now either. Thankfully I don't have one of those horse antibiotics but I know exactly what you mean - those uncoated pills are hard to swallow!

This week is moving very slowly for me - not that I am getting much done - just pretty much sitting staring into space. The cold seems to make my ribs hurt - This is the first week in a long time that the temperature is going to hover around freezing all week.

Well like Judy - I better go tend the farm, cafe, frontier, mice, mafia, etc. I'm not a FB junkie, no not gonna admit it, no way, no how.

Stay warm,

Annette

Good morning, everyone!

It was 53 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 78. But our balmy weather won't last long. A front that is coming in early tomorrow will cool it off to the point that Friday afternoon's high temperature is forecast to be 45 degrees.

It sounds like everyone back east is still in the refrigerator. I hope you don't get too much of the white stuff, Annette.

Sorry you're not feeling well, KW Judy. Rose's stomach antibiotic wasn't any fun for her, either. Those seem to be a very different antibiotic. They even told Rose that what she was taking wouldn't help with the flu or anything else, only the stomach.

Ann, I hope you're staying warm and keeping busy and that today passes gently for you. It's hump day, so we're half way through the work week.

Eric, I look forward to seeing your video. I'm betting that you did a great job in it.

MI Judy, it sounds like you need to ease up for a while. Not easy to do right before Christmas, I bet, but still needed.

Ginny, doctors can certainly be maddening sometimes. Libby, stay warm, I know it's chilly where you are......LOL. Have a great day, all!

Hey! Got here in the AM!!!! Forced myself to get up this AM and get over the time change from Hawaii and San Fran.

KW Judy, I so feel for you. I am miserable when my stomach is upset. In fact, I felt so full from all the big meals that were planned around this wedding that when we flew home, I didn't eat dinner, and skipped breakfast yesterday. The only thing I had for lunch was a yogurt and a granola bar. It felt so good to give the tummy a rest from big meals. Now I'm back to normal. LOL

Ann, I agree with you. Maybe it's the cold that is making my ribs hurt. Gosh they are still so sore! But getting better. The heat pad helped last night.

Bud, I agree about easing up, but it's not possible right now. My house is still not completely decorated. Have bins of stuff just sitting in the hallways. Family comes this Sunday, other Family comes on Christmas. We have a giant gathering at our home on January 7. But that one is easy for me. All I have to do is provide the home, and they bring all the food, dishes, etc. I just smile and try my best to look pretty. LOL

Eric, can't wait to see the video! I'll have to go somewhere else to view it. My air card does not handle videos well, but where I work, it does. And they can't prevent me from viewing videos since they don't pay me a red cent.

I'm heading out soon to meet with a girlfriend for lunch. We're just going to kick back and gab and laugh. That will be a delight. Then will head out to finish up what little Christmas shopping I have left.

So wishing everyone a great day! Remember, today is the youngest you will ever be again, so celebrate your youth!!!!!!

MI Judy

Good morning everyone. I thought I would drop in for a minute while I have computer access. I use my daughter's lap top and the battery doesn't work so need the cord. Only one cord so when my son in law is home I don't get it much. He left to go offshore this morning for 14 days. I hate that he will be gone for Christmas, but do like having the computer more.

I am enjoying my time with my family but I am getting homesick. I am set in my routine and miss that and all of my own things. I think what I miss most is having control of the temperature in my home. Here I freeze during the day no matter how high the heat is set then at night I get too hot and cough. My sinuses give me fits everyday. I am used to having no heat on at night and a window cracked. Just the way I am comfortable and can't expect everyone to be the same,

Weather here swings back and forth. Almost hot and humid one day then freezing and windy the next.

I try to keep up with what is going on here but afraid until I get home I will stay behind on all of the news. So for now in case I don't get back here before Christmas I want to wish you all good health and happy thoughs for Christmas and every day. God bless you all.