Friday's Air

Libby

Good morning,

Thought I would try and start today's air. I hope I did it correctly Judy in KW. I don't want to drive you nuts trying to move it..lol... I sure hope you are feeling better today then yesterday. It is currently 13 degrees, woo hoo it is warming up. Doing some more christmas shopping today and hopefully I will be done. Bud sure sounds like you had a huge temperature drop. Ann I sure hope it warms up in Florida soon. My Aunts there are not very happy with it either. Judy in MI, glad to here you got some of your stuff at home put together, but I thought you were going to work on slowing down?? lol. Easier said then done. Eric more time off again? lol...February is a dreaded month here also. So we can look forward to Judy KW trip together..

Well everyone have a great day. Will check back later.

Libby

Good morning, everyone! TGIF!

It was 36 degrees with a brisk north wind as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high is 53. I rode to work every day again this week. I have ridden to work my last 21 work days.

That is serious cold, Libby. Are you saying it gets colder still in February? They are now forecasting mild and dry days here all the way through Christmas. I hope they're right.

I know what you mean about being shocked by the news about Donny, Eric. We all knew that he'd had more than his share of respiratory problems, but I don't think any of us thought it was that bad. It's a reminder of why we worry about regulars when they disappear for a while.

MI Judy, glad you got your office functional again. I'll bet that goes a long ways toward making you feel normal again (or at least the new normal).

Tomorrow is supposed to still be a bit chilly here. I'm thinking I'll just stay home and work on the new bike all day. I have all kinds of things to do to get it the way I want it. Sunday is supposed to be warmer; I may think about going fishing.

Hope you're feeling better today, KW Judy. Have a great day, all!

Finally made it to work - the main roads are clear but the back roads people could get some free ice from and many have seen trees up close and personal - not too good for the car but not too many bodily injuries.

I should feel very good today - since Bud rode to work every day - somehow his exercise is not working for me today - I'm just a little tired even though I got to sleep in (because I went to doctor first - then work).

The weatherman (who needs to move north!) is indicating that we have another chance of snow tomorrow. I'm beginning to think that whoever read that "global warming" memo did not know how to read and it really said "global chilling" - Chilling, chili - hmmm - maybe that's what I need to make tomorrow. Although I stopped at the grocery store on the way home yesterday and the parking log bout gave me a heart attack before traction happended and I got rolling. I was born in El Paso, Texas and lived near San Antonio most of my life - so me and driving on snow really are not on speaking terms.

It is of course the most wonderful day of the "work" week. I hope that everyone has a safe, warm weekend.

Annette

Hi all, it's late here. Had such a busy day finishing decorating for the family. Got my hair done and cut, and got some last minute shopping done. Whew...ready for this busy season to be done. I'm pooped.

Tomorrow we set the menu for family on Sunday. And I need to finish decorating, and some laundry. So tired. Serriously.

Have moe to write, but too tired. Will try to catch up later.

MI Judy