Saturdays Air

Joppette

Hi friends,

Well, it looks like it’s sleepy time for all of us today! Bud is probably out fishing in his fabulous warm weather. Annette, I hope you are goofing off. Eric, well I can never keep track of the time there versus here, and you are such a busy fellow, who knows what you are doing? Ronnie is knocking down walls and having his daughters help with it all! LOL! As for everyone else, I hope you are having great weather and a relaxing weekend.

It’s cloudy here again. But it’s supposed to get to 65 degrees today. Wow! I’m not getting my capri pants out yet. We have lots of cold left before Memorial Day.

Randy’s show today on the radio was great! Lots of people called in with recipes, and asked for grill recommendations, etc. The show is really starting to grow legs. It’s so exciting. Would you do me a favor and “Like” the show on facebook? The more likes we get the better it is for the future of the show. No advertising here, but just hope you’ll “like” us. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Gr ... 1316415030

Not much going on here this weekend. Going to watch The Masters at 3:00 today. I’m amazed that Tiger Woods is back in the fray again. Eric, I’ve tried to find our Scottish friend, but I can’t remember his name! I’ll have to go back to a Sunday air from a couple weeks ago to retrieve it and see how he is doing.

Well, that’s it from me today! Have a great weekend!

Judy in MI