Husband Mart

Guest DaveG

Husband Mart ...

A new store named Husband-Mart opened. Husband-Mart is a store where women can go and choose a husband from among many men. The store is composed of six floors, and the men increase in positive attributes as the shopper ascends the flight of stairs.

There is, however, a catch. as you open the door to any floor you may choose a man from that floor, but if you go up a floor, you cannot go back down except to exit the building. So, this woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.

On the first floor, the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The woman reads the sign and says to herself, "Well, that is better than my last boyfriend, but I wonder what is further up?" So up she goes.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The woman remarks to herself, "That's great, but I wonder what's further up?" And up she goes.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.

"Hmm, better," she says. "But I wonder what's upstairs?" Up she goes.

The fourth floor sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking and help with the housework.

"Wow!", exclaims the woman, "very tempting. But, there must be more further up!" And again she heads up another flight

The fifth floor sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh, mercy me! But just think... what must be awaiting for me on the sixth floor?" So up to the sixth floor she goes.

The sixth floor sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 1,260,459,789,015 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at Husband-Mart and have a nice day!

I had the bottom floor then found all 5 in one. I'm finished shopping. I might end up with a dumb blond man!!!!!!!! Now I know a joke about that but I sure can't print it here!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way I am a NATURAL blond and I have heard all of the blond jokes already. That gives me the right to talk about a dumb blond guy!!!

Oh, Lilly....

There are PLENTY of male-bashing jokes on here - I know because I posted a LOT of 'em! There's one I posted further down about Adam and Eve in the Garden and how Creation REALLY happened.

Natural blonde or not, you don't have to buy into the dumb blonde jokes. I can have LOTS of blonde jokes, they're easy because they are so short (and they're short so men can remember them).

LOVED the joke, Dave! SOOOOO true! Guys are easy to please, show up nekid and bring beer.... :wink:

Sure have missed your input here, glad to see you back up to your old tricks...

(And congratulations on 33 years with the same wonderful woman you began with!)