Wednesday's Air.

eric byrne

Good Morning Everyone,

Just dropping by for a moment to wish all my friends here a very happy independance day.I am just off to pick up my great nephew Max and take him to the Airdrie Baptist Church Kids Holiday Club,I am helping out.Max will sometime today become a big brother as his Mum (my niece)Lianne was taken into hospital last night to be induced,so we are all excited about a new arrival to our extended family.Have a great day everyone.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Hot here in Michigan at 7am I had turned on the air conditioning. Doing dishes, laundry and cleaning before it gets any hotter. I went outside to change hummingbird nectar and it is so hot it was hard to breathe. We will see how long I last at the rubber ducky race at the river in town today. Going with my sister-in-law, niece and 3 little girls, plus my grandson Dylan. Hope he will be able to handle all those females! It should be hot, but fun!

Susan