Its been awhile but I have found my way back here.......

kelley

Hello everyone! I have been lurking for a few weeks after posting last summer. My mom was dx this summer nsclc stage iv. You all replied with the most comforting replies but I was unable to deal with the situation which has spiraled since then. I thank you all for you kind words then and hope that it is ok that I rejoin the group that I was unready for months ago.

I will update on my family situation in days to come as I catch my breath, but must say now that you all are such and inspiration and I thank you!

Kelley

Kelley,

It is funny how this board draws us back. Sometimes I think it is like a homing pigeon. We fly off but soon we find our way back. This board is like the sun, it is what makes us have a little brightness of hope each day and sometimes it is like a storm that we don't want to have to deal with but for the most part, it is a wonderful place. The wonderous help we get from the heart of all members and the ability for each of us to make a difference to someone else is so rewarding.

Let us know how things are going. This is a place where you can open your heart to how you are feeling and get a lot of kind and generous hugs that you can somehow feel coming through the computer into your heart.