David A & David G.

Tami

Please let me in on the joke.... I have a chihuahua too. I also have two other dogs. My Riddick is 1.5 lbs and I must admit rather creepy looking with the big bat ears, shiny black coat etc. He also has a couple of other unique qualities about him but I think he would be offended if he were considered a rat!!!

creepy looking with the big bat ears

That's the joke. Plus, Dave G. takes so well to teasing, it just comes naturally.

My sister has a chihuahua that she carries around in a sling that goes over her shoulder and neck, like a baby. With its little bulging eyes and 0% body fat, it just looks comical. Best part is: she named it Xena, like the warrior princess.

I am waiting for Rick to post a picture in my Avatar for me. It has nothing to do with cats or dogs and I am waiting for the reactions to this next picture.

Just a running joke. Ms wife's sister has a chihuihua and it is the nastiest little animal I've ever seen constatnly threatning to bite my kids for no reason and she doesn't have enough common sense or decency to put the dog in another room when they visit. Her dog probably weighs 7 lbs or more as it eats what they eat.

DaveG I hope your new avatar isn't the same as the one you had up of your "dog".

DavidA

My dog taste test everything. He will bite, and only, when he does not approve of the taste. In David A's case, he will find that my dog has been trained just as the dog in the gorilla catcher joke. David would be in too much agony to kick my little dog.