Hello I'm new here

Cindy Taylor

Hello Cindy and welcome.  So you are having surgery in just a few days.

So glad for you that they found it in the early stage.  Hope it all goes well for you.

Please when you are able let us know how it went and how you are coping.

Best wishes , Donna G

Hi, Cindy,

Welcome to LCSC! I am happy to hear that they found your lung cancer early. We'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Please update us when you can after your surgery and I'll be happy to tell you more about this online support community.

We are here for you!

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

3 hours ago, AudreyCastle said:

Hi I am Audrey and I am new to this forum too. I was suggested this forum by my friend who is suffering from lung cancer. I hope I will get some help here on how to keep up the faith in her.

Hi, Audrey,

Welcome to LCSC! I am sorry to hear about your friend's diagnosis but I'm glad that you've joined this community.This is a great place to connect with patients, survivors, caregivers, and advocates who have also been affected by lung cancer. Feel free to start new threads or join ongoing conversations in the discussion boards. There are also member blogs and photo galleries and a calendar with upcoming lung cancer events all over the country. We look forward to getting to know you!

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation