deleting all posts

kimblanchard

Christina,

I just cannot imagine what you have had to go thru! I sometimes say, "Why me?" But I am over 60 and have been married twice and have done most things I have wanted to do. No one wants to die, whatever age, but you are soooo young to have lost your husband. I don't blame you for having anger. Vent on this board. You will heal--slowly, but surely. My heart goes out to you.

JudyB

Christina,

I am so sorry that you had to go through this, you are right not many young women that have gone through what you are going through.. I dont know what its like to lose a husband, however I know the anguish and trauma of losing a loved one to lc.... Is so very hard.. You are not destined to be alone it will happen again for you, you are not going to find the same love that you shared with Chris, that can never be replaced... Just because you're dating doesnt mean you have to fall in love, go out and enjoy the evening, go with what your heart tells you to do...Its going to take a while for you to heal, your heart has been broken and your life has been traumatized. If you need to talk I am here, I have a daughter your age, and couldnt imagine her going through what you have been through.. You can pm me any time... Take care

Guest canuckwebgrrl

Christina,

I can't even imagine what you're going through. I'm 29 & losing my step-dad was bad enough, I know that losing a spouse would be even harder. For what it's worth I agree w/ JudyB & Cathy & am sending you big (((((hugs))))))