Jump to content

Uodate: My mom's surgery cancelled for 10 days

Joy Marie

Recommended Posts

Hi, everyone.  Mom's vats surgery has been rescheduled for Sept 24th.  Her pre surgical testing showed she has a bladder infection and will be on antibiotics for 10 days.  Also her EKG showed she needs a stress test so we will get that done.  Her lung nodule did not show up on chest xray so I'm taking that as good news that the nodule is not growing.    Joy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Xrays are not great for imaging lung nodules--that's why they use CTs.  I hope your mom's infection clears up quickly and that she has a good stress test.  It's always disappointing to have delays, but important to ensure she's in the best possible shape before the surgery.

Hang in there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.