Sign in to follow this  
ale

New italian caregiver

Hi, i'm italian and my mother (73 age)have lung cancer 4 stage Egfr+ esone 21 from september; dicembre Tarceva, i read yours message with traduction and i need support... thanks

Ciao Ale, e benvenuto. Parlo un po d'italiano. Ho studiato in Italia, a Lucca , molti anni fa. Ho dimenticaoto molto, sfortunatamente. Cosi, scrivero in inglese!  There is  a forum for EFGR in the forum NSCLC and you might find some helpful information there.  Also, on the main Lungevity website, Lung Cancer 101 has good basic information. The link is https://lungevity.org/for-patients-caregivers/lung-cancer-101 . Tell us how we can support you.

Bridget O

Thank you, i need every info about pleural metast, egfr+ and Tarceva; in the egfr forum there are no recent post or discussion;

thanks with love

Hi Ale-

Nice to meet you!  For additional info on EGFR you may want to check out their Facebook page.  Also there’s a group on YouTube- Bonnie J Addario Lung Cancer Living Room.  They have a lot of great information about this mutation.  

Michelle