Jealous again, why not for Lung Cancer?

Donna G

Saw a biography of Alec Baldwin last evening. He has done well the last 20 odd years with his acting career. It said in 1983, his father, a school teacher died of lung cancer and left his wife and 6 children. It talked about what an activist he is and how when his mother got breast cancer they started the Carol M Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund.

I wanted to send him a message re our site and how in "honor " of his Dad how much he could help those afflicted with lung cancer. His web site is

http://www.alecbaldwin.com/

but after I registered to send a message and got my password it kept telling me someone else has that password, Fay it made me think of you. If any one else can leave him a message please try. and perhaps our web site , he may check us out.

Don't be jealous, Donna -- we are making progress, one e-mail and one letter at a time........one LC Benefit Walk and one rally at a time.......we are getting there -- just keep doing what you are doing! It only takes one voice to make a difference......with all of us loudmouths on a mission, we can't help but be heard! :wink:

Heather

Hey Donna,

I'm with you on that one. HOWEVER, I have to just say this and maybe I will feel better. You know, with all.................. the money that Breast Cancer brings in for research, fancy offices,(that was for Sandy) and what have you's, I honestly don't think they are any closer to a cure for breast cancer then they were 15 or 10 years ago. (I could be wrong)! So, this tells me that SOMEONE isn't spending the money WISELY!!! :roll:

But, look at all these actor's and actresses that have lost someone to lung cancer and they do NOTHING either! I JUST DON'T GET IT :?::?::?:

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE SOME DAY!! SOMEONE WILL BENEFIT FROM ALL WE DO!!! Maybe one day it might even be one of US!! HOORAY!!!!