Nivolumab(Opdivo)+Ipilumumab(Yervoy)??

Survivo

Hi Survivo,

Welcome to our forum.  My LC (Lung Cancer) was treated surgically so I cannot give you personal experience with chemo, but I'm sure you'll be hearing from others very soon.  In the meantime we have a forum dedicated to Chemotherapy that can be found here.  Sit tight you'll soon be hearing from others.

Lou

18 hours ago, Survivo said:

Anyone have any feedback/results please share

Hi and welcome: Can you please post more info on the type of cancer, staging, duration, age and test results? It is impossible to share valuable experiences without specific knowledge. 

I was reading an article about that combination this morning and the results of the clinical trials but it is impossible to come to any conclusion unless one knows the details.  Thank you.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:38 PM, LouT said:
On 2/1/2021 at 12:47 AM, GaryG said:

Hi and welcome: Can you please post more info on the type of cancer, staging, duration, age and test results? It is impossible to share valuable experiences without specific knowledge. 

I was reading an article about that combination this morning and the results of the clinical trials but it is impossible to come to any conclusion unless one knows the details.  Thank you.

Hi Gary,

Male age 77, detected NSLC right lung with back pain 3 years on since first chemotherapy Carbo+Pemetrexed, then Tagrisso, mutation changed spread from right to left lung and brain, liver. Started Nivolumab other areas in control except now left lung nodules harassing with breathing now just added Ipilumumab but fluid collection so now have put an ICD for fluid to collect but still breathing is difficult. Looking for some first hand experiences about Nivolumab+Ipilumumab.

Thanks

On 1/31/2021 at 11:38 PM, LouT said:

Hi Survivo,

Welcome to our forum.  My LC (Lung Cancer) was treated surgically so I cannot give you personal experience with chemo, but I'm sure you'll be hearing from others very soon.  In the meantime we have a forum dedicated to Chemotherapy that can be found here.  Sit tight you'll soon be hearing from others.

Lou

Thanks Lou👍

Survivo: Sorry to hear about your cancer journey. I hope some one with Nivolumab+Ipilumumab will share their experience soon. All the best.

Archived