nudist camp for Becky and Okiedebi (R rated)

lilyjohn

A family joins a nudist colony. They young son asks his dad "How come some men's penises are big and others are small?" thinking quickly the dad says "well son it is all a matter of inteligence. The smarter you are the bigger it is."

A few weeks pass and the man is looking for his wife when he comes across is son playing with some other children. "Son have you seen your mom?" he asks. "Yes" replied the son "she went into the woods with a real dumb man".

Seeing the look of concern on his father's face the little boy quickly adds "but you don't have to worry Dad. He was getting smarter by the minute."

Okay chat ladies is that a good one or what?

Love them men that learn quickly! LOL

How 'bout THIS one??

Burt joined a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day there, he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around.

A gorgeous blonde walks by and Burt immediately gets an erection. The woman notices his erection, comes over to him and says, "Sir, did you call for me?"

Burt replies, "No, what do you mean?"

She says, "You must be new here, let me explain. It's a rule here that if you get an erection, it implies you called for me."

Smiling, she leads him to the side of the swimming pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.

Burt continues to explore the colony's facilities. He enters the sauna and, as he sits down, he farts. Within a few minutes a huge, flabby, hairy man lumbers out of the steam toward him. "Did you call for me?" says the hairy man.

"No, what do you mean?" says Burt.

"You must be new here," says the hairy man, "It's a rule here that if you fart, it implies that you called for me."

The huge man easily spins Burt around, bends him over a bench and has his way with him.

Poor Burt staggers back to the colony office, where he is greeted by the smiling, naked receptionist. "May I help you?" she asks.

He yells, "Here is my membership card. You can have the key back, and you can keep the $500 membership fee."

"But sir," she replies, "you've only been here for a few hours; you haven't even had the chance to see all our facilities!"

Burt replies, "Listen lady, I'm 66 years old; I get a hard-on once a month, but I fart 15 times a day."