Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of your wonderful words and encouragement.

I spoke to my insurance company and they agreed that is urgent for me to get a second opinion. My hospital is Cedar's Sinai and they are sending me to UCLA.

Although I'm trying to be optomistic...I still have that fear of the unknown. I have spent the last couple of days reading your posts and I am inspired by the courage that each and everyone of you show. Keep up the good fight:)

Thanks again,



Link to comment
Share on other sites


It's easier to be afraid of the unknown than the known...it happens to all of us.

Remember my dear.....If your second opinion doesn't suit you - get a third and a fourth or even a fifth....because you should NEVER GIVE UP!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Love and hugs,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Steph, My Dauther's Doc. is the best!!!!!!

he is at Cedars-Sinai his name is Dr. Ronald Natale.

We have been everywhere in Southern Ca. I am so so so

luck we found him. Good luck I will be praying for you!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear Steph,

Who is your doctor at Cedar Sinai? FYI, Dr. Ronald B. Natale is listed as a top Lung Cancer specialist in my book, America's Top Doctors, which is a Castle Connolly Guide--just in case you decide to go back to Cedar Sinai for treatment if you need it.

Good luck Steph,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.