Taking a hall pass until June

Andrea

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note so you won't worry, I will be gone until sometime in June.

My heart, thoughts and prayers are truly with you all. Even though my posts may not express the compassion I feel for you all, I want you to all know that I consider you family members. I think of everyone all the time and wish you the best.

As for my mom, everything is status quo. She is my true hero and inspiration. My goal in life is to touch people like she apparently has. She finishes radiation on Tues and further treatment will be determined thereafter depending on the scans. If there are any major updates before I return, I will try to make sure it gets posted.

To all those doing Relay for Life--have fun! I heard it is just an amazing experience, I look forward to my first one.

Katie--do something nice foryourself for your b-day!

Hugs, kisses, and cancer cure wishes,

Andrea

Andrea,

Hope everything is ok..I know what you mean about wanting to be like your mom, that is my goal as well, to be more like my dad.. He is a hard act to follow but I am trying...Again I hope everything is ok, I remember you were having some test done...