Hall pass needed!

Nushka

I need a hall pass please Ry. My husband and I are going to Biloxi, Ms for two days. I will not consider my luck to be the same as the slot machines. :lol: I should be back online by Thursday night. You all will be with me in my thoughts and prayers.

Nina

Oh ok, but you realize this means i will be trashed considerably by David A who feels all hall passes should be for a real good reason. Somehow I'm thinking 000 doesn't count. I am afraid I must fine you ten dollars for not having the good sense to make up a better excuse. You may however keep it and see if you can double it. :wink: Have fun!

Ry :P

Hey guys, don't be so hard on me :lol: If you knew how badly my husband needs to get away from all of this you would understand my genuine "need" for a hall pass. He has been grand and deserves a break. I am simply "tagging along". And if you believe the part about tagging along I have a nice piece of swamp land I could sell ya cheap. :)

Hope to come back with lots of winnings to donate to American Cancer Society. They have been really good to me. Besides, think of all the excercise I will get walking around trying to find a good machine. :)

Thanks Ry for the hall pass......I'll bet the $10 for you.

Nina