Go pistons

David A

Okay....I've gotta add my 2 cents here.

I'm a Trailblazer fan. Born and raised in Portland, Oregon....was there in 1977 when they won the whole works...and I'm a fan forever. That said, I don't really follow basketball...but, far as I'm concerned the Lakers and all their money have dominated for long enough. It's sorta like the Yankees in baseball...now that I live on the east coast.

You just get tired of one team dominating because it seems they always have the money to buy more talent.

So.....GO PISTONS!! I'm a big fan of the underdog anyway, in most things....and sometimes you just want to see the "little guy" come out on top over the "giant".....don't you?

I do!! I'm tossin' my hat in with all you Piston fans and cheerleaders and I think it just rocks that Detroit took it to the Lakers in the first game!! :D

Ok, I've been silent too long.....

What the heck is basketball now that my beloved Chicago Bulls are no more? During the second Michael Jordan era and the three peat, you couldn't blast me away from the TV during a Bulls game! My love for it all left with them--it doesn't get any better than that.

Since Phil Jackson was their coach for those great seasons, I have to say Go Lakers!