My dad, 1 year tomorrow

cathy

Thanks Girls,

Wasnt as bad as anticipated...JUst tried not to think about it..I had my whole family over and didnt really talk about it ..I just kept telling myself its just another day, thank you my friends for thinking of me and holding my hand and praying for me..Love you girls, you too Kris XO

Cathy,

I was the same way when my dad died. The first anniversary was hard for me too. The same thing when it came a year that Randy passed. I was dreading the day and then it came and I survived. Just as you have too. They never leave our hearts. We will always love them.

Much love,

Shirleyb

Cathy, I am so sorry to be late with this post. I have always been so touched by the strong love yu have always shown for your father. The closeness the two of you shared is so very obvious from your heartfelt posts during his illness. I know you miss him terribly and my heart truly reaches out to you. Anniversaries are always tough!!! Be strong and hang in there, as your dad would have wanted you to do! I always love that phrase..."Cowboy Up." I have always admired and respected you so very much!!!