Brother's visit to USC

donaf

My brother had his appointment at USC today. He brought all his medical records and they are going to be reviewing them. The one important thing they told him was that he should consider going on Iressa ASAP.

His onc at Kaiser had discouraged Iressa and wanted to wait because of the side effects but USC said he should seriously consider it since the last chemo that he was on did not help- there was progression of the disease per the last scan.

Since his insurance does not cover the USC consultation he is not going to leave Kaiser but plans to go to USC again and is seriously considering Iressa. His daughter said "dad if you have decided to give Iressa a try, don't wait until your next appointment at Kaiser. Go to Kaiser ASAP and ask for the Iressa - don't waste any more time."

I once again would like to thank you all for your prayers for my brother who is battling not only the "beast" but also depression.

D