Has anyone heard from Angie

Amy P

I know I haven't been on the boards lately, but when I was checking things out on Friday, I noticed that she hasn't posted for awhile. I sent her a PM on Friday but she hasn't picked it up yet - maybe she is taking a break as well. I figure she is in touch with some of you and I wanted to see how her Dad was doing and if they got results from the CT. If anyone knows and can share, please do. I've been thinking about her.

Thanks and Much Love,

Amy

I just talked to Angie . . . she was outside pulling weeds! Her computer has gone kaput, but she hopes to get it back from the "fix-it shop" tomorrow. She's feeling a lot better, at least physically, but still has a bit of a cough.

Pulling weeds is just one of the many things on the "Honey Do" list she's made for herself to keep her busy waiting for her Dad's CT results tomorrow. She's extremely anxious about it, as the pain in his shoulder and back has gotten worse in the last week or so, and his spirits are not good either.

Please keep Angie and her Dad in your thoughts and prayers, especially tomorrow as they get his results.

Praying for us all,

TeeTaa

I just talked to Angie, and here's the report from her Dad's CT scan result appointment yesterday:

STABLE!!!! No real shrinkage, but no progression either, so overall it's good news. :D

She's still hesitant to be too excited, because he's continuing to have bad back pain (and of course he went in and told the doctor it "wasn't so bad" - I think he just about got belted by his daughter!) She really wants him to have a bone scan to see if it's progressed in his spine (it's been there from the beginning of the diagnosis, but wasn't causing any pain back then). She'd like for him to possibly start some radiation to deal with the pain, but it looks as if he doesn't want to know if it's progressed. The doctor agreed to do a scan as soon as her father gives in.

Please continue to keep Angie and her Dad in your thoughts and prayers.

Praying for us all,

TeeTaa

I didn't get to ask about her computer . . . we gabbed about all sorts of other things, then she realized that it was 5 minutes til 4, she was supposed to pick her daughter up at some practice at 4, and it took 10 minutes to get there. So in order to avoid DFCS getting involved, we terminated our call.

TeeTaa