We're BACK Online!

Carolsdaughter

That was awful not being able to get on this message board. I thought I was leaving but after the hard time I had being away for 2 days I know I can't leave yet.

Did everyone miss it as much as I did? What happened? How is EVERYONE?

I sent an email to shelliemacs and told her to think positive thoughts to get it up and running again.

I sure do care about you guys and how you are doing!!!!

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) Shelly

Shelly,

I am sure glad Rick was able to get us back up and running. Thank You (((((Rick))))) very much. Miss talking and seeing everyone's responses. I was e-mailing Connie B. and she was so kind and said the site was being updated and should be up pretty soon. Thank You (((((Connie B.))))), you are awsome.

God Bless & Lots of Hugs :)))

Karen

I am sorry about the downtime. The hosting company had a server crash and just our luck, it was ours. The site was moved to a faster server now and hopefully will be better. With the move, I had to change all the database settings and such to make it run again.

Thanks for all your patience

Rick

RY, that'll teach you LOL...... Glad to be back as well!!! I am sitting in a hotel in Stamford CT. and just checking in to see if all is fine!

See everyone tomorrow...

Rick

Thank you rick for all that you do and for creating this entire message board and for creating the new website you're working so hard on. I saw it it looks great. You are a BLESSING to LCSC to do all of this for us, your time and your money and everything!! May you be blessed in return 10 fold in your life !!!!!

P.S. I finally got my password to work! Haven't posted under my registered user since MARCH! Guess I'm not a computer wiz like YOU. :lol: I even went to chatroom Wed., (I'm learning! :wink: )

I wish I could have sent an email to everyone, however, since the server was completely down I had no access to the emails of everyone. I could have work around it, however I was on the road in NYC with no tools to work with . The majority of the fixup was performed from my hotel room on a loaner laptop and etc..