God is hearing your prayers!

God is hearing all of your thoughts and prayers concerning ALL that is going on with my family. I just logged on to check my e-mail. I found this..........it is from a Christian website called Mountain Wings.

You Must Keep Going

====================

Sometimes you must keep going.

Life punches you in the stomach.

It knocks your breath out and leaves you bowed and gasping.

You lose a job. . . you must keep going.

You find out you have a serious illness. . .you must keep going.

You have a headache. . . you must keep going.

Sometimes the things in life are not serious but they affect you

nevertheless. . . you must keep going.

You have a big argument with your spouse.

Neither of you feels like talking and maybe not even looking at

each other. . . you must keep going.

Your son rebels and you have a blowout with him. . .

you must keep going.

The bills seem to never end and the money seems to never start.

You must keep going.

There are times that make us just want to curl up, stick our

heads in a hole, and make the world go away.

We can't, because we must keep going.

Life is full of those circumstances.

Many of you when you woke up this morning, for a variety of

reasons, didn't feel like getting out of bed, but you had to.

You must keep going.

In times like those, and we all have them,

remember the blessing.

The blessing is not in that we must keep going.

The blessing is that we can.

Now, how appropriate is THAT??? God is hearing our prayers. I truly believe that I received that in my mailbox for a resaon this morning.Love to all!!!

Angie

Thanks Angie. I needed that today also. My wife had her purse stolen from her locker at work this week. All her credit cards, drivers license and SS card were there also. Not a lot of money but personal things including her cell phone. Her cards were maxed out within 4 hours. Some stores have video and some don't. Like the police said, they have a picture with no ID of who he is. On top of that the old FLU BUG has paid me a visit. I even had a flu shot. Hope things are starting to look up a bit for you. Remember ... 1 day at a time.

Thankyou! Thankyou so much! I really needed that. Thankyou for posting that. I made a copy and I am going to hang it in my house. Maybe seeing it everyday, will make me appreciate everything that my family has instead of everything that it seems we are losing.

I feel as though we are experiencing the same things at the same time.

I don't reply much but I do read all of your posts. My father and yours have quite a bit in common. It is so nice to read someone elses perspective and see that I am not the only one who sometimes feels like I'm going crzy.

I truly wish you and your famliy a very Merry Christmas.

God Bless.

Cheryll

Thanks Angie, like everyone else, I needed to read this....I found out on Monday that my job, not me, is being eliminated and then on Wed the rumors of the Sprint/Nextel merger were verified so that brings on more uncertanity. I needed something to reaffirm to me that I can get through this. THANK YOU!!!!!!

PS. Bruce - hope you are feeling better soon and that the police are able to track down the thiefs!!!!

Much Love,

Amy

Thank you Angie, I was really down in the dumps last night. Even canceled going to a Christmas party.

Bruce, feel better. But let this be a time to remind everyone -

DO NOT KEEP YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CARD IN YOUR WALLET.

That makes identity theft very easy. Keep it at home in a secure place.

Thanks Angie! I needed that, too.

Life is a challenge...had Charlie in the ER last night for a fever...suppose to leave today for my niece's b'day party with her grandparents in Florida. Hopefully, Charlie will be able to travel tomorrrow so we can still make it. She has never celebrated her B'day with her grandparents. This is suppose to be so special for her and the rest of the family.

And of course there is Christmas with the whole family. Charlie's dad is coming up from near Ft. Myers to celebrate with us at my parents (Ocala, FL). One day at a time...JUST KEEP GOING! Thanks again and take care.