Happy Holidays To All

Laurie

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that I have not been posting for so long. Sometimes I think that I have "daughters of a survivor guilt".. I feel so bad that thier are so many people who have lost loved ones here and it just breaks my heart. I don't know what to say and I feel so bad. I try to stay here so that people can see that there are survivors of this disease and to give hope.

My Mom has just made it to two years and I'm so scared to jinx it and post this but it is just such a blessing. We had another scare with her last month but it turned out to be nothing. She still gets out of breath and tired but she is doing very well and will be retiring in the next couple of weeks.

Some of you know that I am having some health problems of my own and I thankyou for caring about me. I still am having trouble and am thinking about moving back home with my parents for a while untill I can get everything straightened out, and possibly having neurosurgery. I love spending time with my parents and am enjoying it so much. I hate being disabled and my selfesteem seems to be suffering because I can't do the things that I want to do. My parents make me feel so good, like just being me is enough... Thier love is like sunshine to my soul, Even though its absolutely freezing here in NH! :shock:

Anyway I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Holiday season and a great and healthy new year. Thinking of you all and praying for all of you and your families.

Love,

Laurie

Happy Holidays to you as well! I'm a newbie. I wanted to say that I am glad to hear your mom is doing so well.... and while I can't speak for others here, I must say that, as one in the beginning of all of this... every time I hear of someone else doing well for longer than expected... I get a rush of hope. So THANK YOU.

I am sorry to hear of your health problems. You will be in my prayers. You sound like a very strong woman. I am glad for your post tonight. :)

Laurie-

Nice to see those panda eyes peeking at me once more and to hear from one of "the old guard" :wink:

Absolutely NO guilting allowed!!!!! It is marvelous that your mom is doing so well...we could only wish that for everyone!

I'm sorry that you are having problems and will be praying that medical attention and the love of dear ones will see you perkier in the new year. Sending bestest vibes![/i]