KarHart Posted March 4, 2005 Share Posted March 4, 2005 Well, things have changed. I talked to Moffitt yesterday and the Tumor Board recommended surgery on my husbands liver. I was very surprised. I also got a copy of his CT report from Monday. Things are not as good as we thought. There may be a second tumor adjacent to the first in the liver. There is also a possible met to his hip. He will have a MRI probably next week to check that out. Now we are waiting for the surgery consult appt. I feel like we are at the start of that uphill battle. Still I feel like we can get a handle on this. Control is all I am looking for right now. I feel that it is likely we will use the CK option in the future, possibly even on the primary tumor. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.