Dad is now in peace with our Lord

Please accept my deepest condolences for you and your entire family. There are so many of you and at least you can lean each other for comfort and strength to get though this most difficult time in your life. My condolences to your mom. She needs her family to be around her now to give her the support she needs to get through this heart wrenching time.

I know how much you loved your dad. It showed in all your posts. You shared such a special kind of closeness and love. One which will always be cherished by you. As you know, what you shared with him was priceless.

Just hold on to all those wonderful memeories you have, as they are many. He will always live on in your heart.

I am so relieved that he passed so peacefully with his love ones all around. What more can you ask for?

You are welcome here anytime. I am glad you found some comfort here from the people on this board. I wish somehow we could have changed the outcome. But of course that was not up to us but the man upsairs. At least now he is at peace, painfree... and looking down and smiling at his hugh, wonderful family. He knows he was blessed as you all know you were blessed to have him.

Peace be with you all.

Maryanne

• 2 weeks later...

I really appreciate all of you and hold you all in such a special place in my heart. I promise that once I get "back on my feet" so to speak that I will be here viewing and posting. I feel that I have made another family of sorts right here.

Thank you all again. And I will be keeping each and everyone of you all my prayers. Patients and caregivers alike!!!

Mary