Need good thoughts and prayers

Justakid

Here I sit waiting for the doctor to call with my CT results. I tried to go on the board and only read the good stories but they are hard to find "at a glance", can't read any "not so good stories today".

Read Lucie's and Frank's bio and am trying to draw strength from them, they are so strong. I keep telling myself that no matter what the news, I'll deal with it. But I'm terrified and crying (as usual). Thinking about David C and that makes me sad and scared for him.

Today is my daughters 14th birthday and we CAN'T have bad news on this day.....14yrs ago the most beautiful girl was born and nothing can ruin this day! My baby deserves the best day ever and that includes a healthy Mom!

Looking out the window at the trees around the house, they are so full and green. Spring is like a rebirth.....I want to be reborn too!

Thanks for listening!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((((Beth)))),

I'm anxiously awaiting your results. It is such a stressful time.. I really have a good feeling about you . It's gonna be okay and this is going to be a wonderful birthday for your daughter. Hang in there and think positive thoughts Beth. Let us know as soon as you get the good news.. :wink:

Love,

Sue

We are looking out our window and thinking about you.

Beth, it is so hard to wait, and to anticipate surgery tomorrow................Just know you are not alone and your daughter is so lucky to have you for her mom.

We love you

Pat and Brian