Heeere I gooooo....

kamataca

Back to school tomorrow! My students will show up at 8:00, with their smiley faces. :lol: Middle school kids just love school, right? I'm just glad it is starting, so I can quit the getting ready phase (you're never ready) and just be officially 'behind'. That I'm used to. And the GREAT news is that, as of 9:00 this morning, I have air conditioning!!!

Can life get any better?

I'm a bit apprehensive about this year, but I'm sure it will all be fine.

:) Kelly

Dear Kelly,

Wow, In South Florida we've already been back in school for 2 1/2 weeks...wierd. I know what you mean about the "getting ready" stage. I prefer to dive in and get past the first few awkward weeks with the kids so we can finally get down to work. Have a great year!

Trish (high school teacher)

Good luck to you and your kids.

Here in New Jersey they kids don't go back till after Labor Day. It has always been that way. As wer are near the shore area, so kids are off all summer till after labor day.

Have fun :wink:

Maryanne

I'm considering (well I already considered it once before) switching to teach HS Math starting next fall. My biggest fear right now is learning all the kids names and trying to make sure I control the class. I'll have to bug you guys some on that as I move my consideration further.

And I'm in NJ too...