Birthday Wishes to Patkid and Addie

SBeth

Addie already has her birthday cone-hat on and is holding yours.

Cone hat? Au Contraire, my pet....I wore a beanie with a whirligig thingie on top that rotates in the wind. Had to twirl it w/ my finger indoors...but the nurses and other patients got a kick out of it. :wink:

As they did the cake. We got a group picture around the cake. Cooper wasn't in the office at that moment (think he was at lunch) but they brought in the guy from the pharmacy to take the picture and about 10 nurses and I grouped around the cake which by then, was partly gone.

Prior to the photo session...in come the nurses as I'm still getting chemo, with a card, and one huge corner hunk of cake with one lit candle...singing "Happy Birthday" to me. These onc nurses...I'm telling you...are SO special. I just love them all. Truly...there isn't ONE of them that I don't just adore.

Then hubby took me to get two more hooded sweaters and we went to the golf club for an Unleaded Transfusion (ie: NO vodka in it :roll: ) or two. He had a leaded drink. No fair, huh? :? Met a friend there who brought another sweet card and a wee 14K gold heart that I'm going to put on my charm bracelet.

So, thus far it's been a great day~!! :D We had dinner last night at my oldest son's and his girl's place along with her parents. Very nice, food was great and NOW THAT I'M OFF DECADRON, I EVEN SLEPT WELL LAST NIGHT!! Yeeee Hawwwww!!

Missy Pat, my younger twin...it sounds like you've got this birthday rigged to last for several days...and honey, THAT is the way to do it! Enjoy every moment of it...and milk it for all it's worth, I say!

Tonight will be low key for us...but tomorrow...dinner out w/ friends!

Thanks again to everyone here for the b-day wishes. They all seem a little bit sweeter these days...and the contributions, support and caring of everyone here is NO small part of that sweetness. Thank you so much.

Now...Pat and I have some frosting to stick our fingers in and lick. Anyone wanna join us? :D

Hey you guys, you really seem like you are both having a great day!!!

Addie and Pat (aka Brat) may you both have many many more happy and healthy ones.

I am so glad that you girls are in my life. You certainly spruce things up here. Pat with her strong belief and Addie with her whitty sense of humor.

Love ya's both.

Happy happy birthday Girls!!!!

Maryanne :wink:

You know something, Pat? This almost had to be, that we'd end up birthday twins, because all during my growing up years my dad affectionately called me The Brat. :D

I was the baby of three girls...6 1/2 years behind the middle daughter who was only 21 months younger than the eldest.

So....maaaaaaaybe I was a bit indulged, although I'd never use the word "spoiled". :roll:

But I was a brat sometimes...so...anyway, it's fitting that you and I share a birthday since you and Bri are the brat couple! :wink: