A message about the cookbooks...........

Andrea

Hi. I just wanted to let everyone know that my in-vitro process is going to slow things down in shipments.

I am tentatively scheduled for egg retreival/surgery on Nov 13; and then tentatively scheduled for the embryo transfer on Nov. 16 which means a full week of bed rest.

So, the point of this post is that if you are in a hurry to get your book, order now :)

1. If you do paypal, I get it immediately.

2. If you plan on mailing in a check, feel free to to send me a PM or e-mail me at andrea@lchelp.org and tell me how many you are ordering with your address so I can pre-package and have my servant/butler/father just take it to the post office :) They will be checking the PO Box for me during that time. He won't be logging in orders and packing them up on his own b/c it would be too confusing to explain to him, but he will mail out what is done :)

I wish Vegas went better ;) We broke even, so in Vegas terms that is good news.

I scared my mom though, it was so much fun, I called her and whispered "mommy, don't tell Brian, I had to charge $1,000 to your credit card to get cash b/c I lost that much and Brian will be mad. I am just letting you know for when daddy opens the bill".

She went back and forth to believing me, not believing me. Then I put Brian on the phone :lol:

I got the cookbook!! Notice I am saying cookbook Andrea as the big box hasn't made it yet. :lol: It's amazing! Love the beginning with the Hope poem and the pictures of all those we have lost. What a wonderful job you did. Now I have to go and read all the recipes.

What a great gift this is going to make. Thanks for all your hard work.

I do not know how I got this address for the cookbooks...but my check and order for (10) was returned in our mail today with a note stating no such address. Did I dream up #157 Box 604, Anaheim Hills CA 92808 ????? I'm not very good with PayPal so I'd hope you'll set aside the books till I send this check properly. BTW...Good luck on the invitro..