Can't Wait...

nonni

Hi kids...hope everyone is doing Ok....just wanted to share with you that I will be meeting two LC survivor's on Thursday in person...I am so excited...One of them is "Jan' and a member here and the other lady is "Anita"...I don't think she is a member...I have never seen her here...

They are both from Md. were I am from and John Hopkin's Hospital in Baltimore is having a dinner/seminar on thursday.. . Anita invited Jan and Jan in turn invited me....so here we

go...yiipppeeee....will be so nice..

Just goes to show you what wonderful people are here on this board...and how you can make friends...Just awesome...I am soooo glad I found you guys'.

I found Jan here and won't let her get away...ha

I'll let you know how it goes...

Until then...take care and God Bless all of you/us :-)

hugs...PamS.

Pam,

I'm not going anywhere. :lol: I'm so glad I found you here too. I am really looking forward to Thursday. I'll bring my camera and we can post some pictures! If anyone else in the Baltimore area is interested in going, please pm me. It's probably not too late.

Oh man, I am soooo jealous, 2 of my favorite people, getting together, without meeeeeee!! :P

The least you could both do is go out and get a tattoo in my honor after the seminar 8):wink: !!!

Seriously, have a great time and take those pictures!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Pam and I finally got to meet in person at a LC seminar at Johns Hopkins last week. What a funny, energetic, genuine person she is!! Here's a picture of us together at the seminar, as promised....

f9a3.jpg?phQ.gmDBCLEtsqym

Pam: I tried to make us look skinnier using Paint Shop, but it was much to technical for me. :roll:

Hey Jan...nice try on the pix...you look great...but me?

a little fat tub...LOL

Listen kids...Jan is such a cutie pie...she really looked great and soo pretty..It was such a pleasure to meet her...since we live in the same state...I'm hoping we could meet again sometime...

Debbi..We tried to get a tatto in your honor but the "joint" was closed...hee

Love to all ...PamS.

/

Hey Jan...nice try on the pix...you look great...but me?

a little fat tub...LOL

Listen kids...Jan is such a cutie pie...she really looked great and soo pretty..It was such a pleasure to meet her...since we live in the same state...I'm hoping we could meet again sometime...

Debbi..We tried to get a tatto in your honor but the "joint" was closed...hee

Love to all ...PamS.

/