Lucie's Better!!!

Don Wood

Thanks again, all you wonderful friends, for your good wishes. Lucie has enjoyed reading your messages. Me, too! She is improving every day and will be moved to a rehab center in a day or two to help regain her strength. Looks like a flat place in the road to me!. Blessings. Don

Lucie was moved on Friday afternoon to a rehab hospital near the other hospital where she was. She has had a great three days -- cheery, in her own clothes, walking with a walker, eating everything in sight (well, almost), doing some cross stitch, reading, enjoying visitors, got outside in the patio twice. I am so proud of her. She is determined to get better and get home. This morning at the end of physical therapy, the PT had her walking down the hall, and she said, "Where's the front door? I may just walk out of here!" Needless to say, I am ecstatic. Her warm smile and twinkling blue eyes are back! Halleluiah! Thanks for caring and praying, guys and gals. Don